Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Saturday, July 25, 2015

July 25, 2015 P-Day is Thursday


Elder Molen sent his first e-mail. With one day behind his belt, he didn't have much to say, but
he sounds happy.   


 (mymissionarygifts.com)




  










"They have a lot of food. My P-Day is Thursday and I'll e-mail you guys.
Love you, your son."
For those who don't know what "P-Day" is, it's short for "preparation day." Missionaries have one day of the week set aside for preparatory activities such as housecleaning, shopping, laundry, letter-writing, reading e-mails, and some recreation.  They look forward to P-day and reading e-mails and letters from friends and family.  We like them too.  We look forward to hearing about his week.

Elder Molen's Favorite Scripture - Isaiah 41: 10
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." 

No comments:

Post a Comment