Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Translating the General Authorities

image2.JPG
Week 75 - March 6, 2017
Yes this week was pretty normal but I'll try to get some good stuff in there.

So basically we had MLC last week! We received a lot of good trainings about setting baptismal dates and helping people achieve them, 'cause people sometimes mention baptism once and then never talk about it again until the date approaches and that is very bad. We should always be talking about it 'cause that's our whole purpose here! Anyway, MLC was wonderful. But it was sad because it was the last time I was with Elder Matsumoto. He just stayed at the mission home and then his family came and got him.  Now, it is just me and Elder Murata left.

We did a lot of finding this week. We are trying our very hardest to find new investigators, but they are just a bit hard to come by recently. We will keep knocking on doors until we die! -- really because there are so many doors in Japan than it's impossible to finish. I guess that just means more people to talk to, right?
image4.JPG
Yesterday I got to go on splits to my bean area, Kohoku. It was way rainy and bad weather that day so nobody really wanted to talk but we had a great time anyway. We adventured new places and tried to talk to many people.  I also got to visit a family that I taught when I was there who is now less active. It was sad when I heard about it but they are still super loving and nice, they just don't go to church. There are just a few little problems or things they had with the church where they didn't have their roots of faith deep enough so it sort of picked away. But that's okay, 'cause the missionaries don't give up!
image3.JPG
Fast Sunday was good, lol.  I don't what to say in this e-mail. I have lots of random stuff to do. Tomorrow I got asked to translate for this broadcast thing and I'm probably gonna die 'cause general authorities are hard. Anyways that's about it for this week. Keep living and loving the gospel!
image1.JPG
The gospel is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment