Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Plethora of Animals


Week 87 - June 4, 2017 - This week was crazy busy.

First off, we had splits with the AP's in Kichijōji which was a wonderful time as always. There are always so many people that you would probably have to try hard not to talk to people. I always learn a lot every time I go on splits about how I can improve the way I teach. I think it will be an eternal quest.
Then we also went to the middle of Tokyo in Iidabashi for the doctor to get my ingrown toenail fixed again. So now it feels a lot better and less painful. We found a Wendy's there but it wasn't the same. They didn't even have frosties! It was blasphemy. But it all went well.

Then we had to head to Kofu for district meeting on Friday which always takes a long time. There was an awesome view of Mount Fuji which was really cool. We got back and we're able to give a church tour to a new investigator. We talked about baptism and the sacrament which I think he was able to understand really well. We gave him a Restoration pamphlet and set up a next appointment for the next Friday! It was a great success. Then we went and played soccer with our college friends again but it seems they might not have too much interest in anything we have to offer so we are gonna take a break from the for a week or two so we can use that time more effectively.

On Saturday we headed down to Kichijoji for Polynesian night practice and set up. We made sure everything was gonna go smooth and made it look as good as possible. There were tons of people who showed up and I think everyone had a good time watching it. We went pretty hard with all the dances and stuff so I'll try and get those videos to send back as well. It was a huge success and we had 3 investigators come to it so that was awesome!

Fast Sunday was great and we were just kind of busy with a lot of different stuff. Another one of our investigators sadly wasn't home at the time we planned to visit so that was sad. But we were able to find 2 new potential investigators so that was a blessing.

I think the biggest thing I have to work on at this point is my teaching skills. I feel like I've learned how to find people effectively but I still need to share personal experiences and specific blessings with people or else it just turns general and doesn't really give them a desire to have it. So that's what I'm working on these days. Anyways, the work is moving forward and I've really been able to gain a testimony of that recently. Just do your best and the lord will help.

That's all for this week and I'll send the other pics/videos in another email when I have them so ありがとう!So ya we gonna go see a plethora of animals later I'll try to send pics.
The gospel is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment