Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tokyo Temple - Three Years of Renovation


Week 81 - April 18, 2017 - This week is special! Because I don't have a lot of time .
So this week we were able to find a lot of new potential investigators and we can't wait to follow up with them and see where we can go. We found a new investigator again right outside the church and he's 19. He is interested in religion and we are meeting with him on Saturday so that's way sick.
Our investigator who said he would come to church actually wasn't able to so that was sad. Also the guy who Elder Hemi and I thought was golden got a little slippery and now we haven't met him in a while. So that was another bummer BUT we found a bunch of other young college students who are chill so it'll be good.  Being a missionary is pretty awesome being able to preach the word every day. I just wish people could understand how much better life is with the gospel. They just don't know what it's like and are afraid to take a step so they don't receive the blessings. I guess that's why I'm here right? Gotta do all I can to help me reach the tree of life.

Today we had temple p-day which was way awesome. Also the Tokyo temple is going down for 3 years for renovations in October so if any of y'all wanna go you better hurry.  Anyways, I love this gospel, the Savior, and all of you. Until next week!
The gospel is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment