Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 10, 2015 - Eternal Families, The Gospel, and Priesthood Blessings

*Unless his flight is delayed, Elder Molen is scheduled to leave for Japan next week. Until then, you can send packages or letters to:
Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Sep 22 JPN-TOKY
Unit #81
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604

"I have realized how awesome and important eternal families are and that I'm super thankful for you taking us on that last trip before we left cause I really loved it a lot.
     I have recovered from all of my sickness and am now just super excited to go to Japan. I hope you guys are having fun and chilling back at home. I am still sick of the food here. 
     Ethan Whitaker just came in and he is gonna leave the same day as me probably. 
     One thing I want to say is that the church is awesome. This is eternal life we are talking about and the gospel can make us so happy. I love everything about it and you guys should love it and cherish it as much as you can. 
     I gave my first blessing this week. It was really cool how thoughts just came into my head and stuff. There is a really cool feeling that goes around when you stand in a circle with a bunch of other priesthood holders. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I know Heavenly Father definitely guided me on that one. I also hosted new missionaries on Wednesdaso that was cool.
     I tried to find Ethan Whitaker but I had to go teach a special lesson.

Anyway I'm just chilling still and it's a great time.

Love all of you,
Elder Molen"

After September 21, Elder Molen's address will change.  Please refer to the newest post for mailing address and additional information below.

Do not send packages or letters through UPS or FEDex.  They will not be delivered.
     All letters and packages should be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. Using the "Flat Rate" boxes is the best way to send a package to Japan and will take anywhere from 7-10 days. 
     Keep in mind that mail is delivered to the mission office via motorcycle so the amount of room each mail carrier has is limited.  Large boxes cannot be forwarded to the missionaries in a timely manner from the mission office.  Send packages that are easily carried by motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment