Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

103.7 in Tokyo, Japan

January 12, 2016
Week 16


Tuesday: We visited a less active in a place called Nakayama which means "in the mountain." He was there and talked to us for a while. We shared a small message and invited him back to church. He said he really wants to start coming back so he will try to make more time. I think a few more visits and he'll be back.

Then we visited a grandpa who Elder Gammon and Elder Clark gave a Book of Mormon to on splits like 9 weeks ago. He invited us in and he is currently in 2 Nephi, chapter 20 so that's great! We told him, "keep reading" and shared our testimonies, and we want to visit him again. Then we went back for dinner and I was feeling sick so we took my temperature and I had a fever. So ya I got sick so we stayed inside. Then in the middle of the night I woke up burning hot and felt horrible. So we took my temperature again and it was 103.7 so that kinda sucked. So I took some ibuprofen and went to sleep again.

Wednesday and the rest of the week: I was sick yay! My stomach was going crazy all week long and i spent some time in the bathroom so that was a joy. So I went to the doctor and got some meds and stuff and they gave me in IV for some reason, I think just to get me some fluids. But ya the meds mostly helped and I am now almost better.  Basically we just watched cheesy gospel library videos all week. Love those videos.

Monday: Our lesson with our investigator went way well. We are about to bridge his biggest concern which is Joseph Smith. I really think this is where he starts wanting to really know more and receive it. I will be on splits for the next lesson so elder Phillips and my zone
leader Elder Cook will hopefully resolve some concerns with him.

Tuesday:  Temple p-day! I love the temple everyone. Go there as much as you can because that is what matters the most! Anyway sorry for the lame email this week. Love you all! Church is true!!

A nice poem for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment