Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Tokorozawa, Japan

February 1, 2016
Week 19

So basically all that's happened this week is transfers.

Elder Phillips (my mom, as in my follow-up trainer) and I got split up. But I went through Tokyo and past all the way to a more rural place than Yokohama.

My new companion is Elder Uemura. He is Japanese and super happy and a good worker. We have found 2 new investigators this week and have some potential investigators as well. The ward is nice and I think it is going to be a great time here. We visited a less active who speaks like 5 languages and is really into history. We had an interesting conversation. When he talked to me he said, "Yes, what is it my child?" So, yeah, that's interesting he he. Anyway, yeah that's kinda the update.

Oh yeah! We moved apartments to the sisters apartment and they are moving to a different apartment, because the old apartment is just that, old. And tons of people got sick there and it was pretty nasty. But now we are in a way nice apartment and it's awesome. Well that's it for this week. Love you all and always remember to read the scriptures cause they are great!

Love, Elder Molen. These are some old photos but I didn't send them so here they are. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment