Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Japan Tokyo South - Just Living the High Life Over Here In the City.

Week 37 - June 6, 2016

Just living the high life over here in the city.

I got my new companion, Elder Nagano, and he's doing great. This is his last transfer and we are working hard while still having a good time. We found a half Chinese guy who said he's coming to church, so that's good, and we are hoping he can start progressing and meeting with us. The members here are awesome.  We are talking to lots of cool and amazing people, and we went to Costco for p-day today. It was quite enjoyable for me. I like American stuff.


Anyway here's a time lapse of going there. I kinda sucked at it, but whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment