Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Short on Time - Yamate, Japan


Week 53 - October 2, 2016
Ya, I'm tight on time again this week. This week we have been working hard and smart as usual. We are doing all we can to find those who have been prepared. We got transfer calls once more, I am staying in Yamate for my fifth transfer in a row. I am also training another new missionary and becoming zone leader so that's a thing. We also had zone p-day today which was a ton of fun! We had a bunch of different challenges -- and I can send some videos -- but we had a dragon ball scavenger hunt, fear factor, a relay race, and a few others and it was a blast!


image3.JPG
Anyway, everyone keep being awesome and I love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment