Mailing Address:

Elder Jarron McKay Molen
Japan Tokyo South Mission
1-7-7 Kichijoji, Higashi-cho
Musashino-shi, Tokyo
180-0002 JAPAN

Thursday, January 5, 2017

I'm on Da Train!


Week 61 - November 29, 2016

I couldn't think of what to write for the subject so I wrote what was happening.

Tuesday: We had a pretty full day. We first had a less active lesson that went pretty well. We just listened to his concerns and tried to respond with the spirit. He thought we were just trying to get him back to church but we told him we are trying to let him feel the spirit so that he can turn his life to Christ and become happier. We will continue to visit. After that we had a small lesson with a guy who has been an investigator for a while. We taught him some English first then introduced a little bit about family history. He didn't want to let go of his family stuff if he gets baptized so we showed him how he doesn't really have to. After that we went to Kichijoji and had interviews with President Warnick. They were really good! We talked a little more in depth on if you ask seek and knock then you really can receive. And after that we had to attend stake priesthood meeting. We also had some massive gyoza for dinner! They were huge. Everyone needs to try them.

Monday night:  So we were housing and we found this guy named N------a. We introduced ourselves and our message a little bit and asked if we could come back to teach more and at first he said "I'm busy," but I asked if we could do it for just like 15 mins and he said that would be ok. So we made plans to go the next week.

It snowed on Thanksgiving! Also, about the earthquake, I woke up and felt it shaking me around and it was like a massage chair so I enjoyed it and went back to sleep. Anyway ya, Thanksgiving we went to the Bishop's house for dinner. We had pizza and a bunch of other stuff. It was a bunch of fun.

On Saturday we tried to visit a less active and while we were looking for his house a possibly drunk old man came out and yelled bad stuff at us. So we told him good luck, he yelled more, and we peaced out. He was looking for a cat and was mad at us for interrupting him.

Sunday: We were able to visit that N------a guy again. He listened to us and was polite, really polite. We taught about the rest of the restoration and it was hard to tell if he was interested or not. We asked if we could come back and he said he was going to be out of town so he gave us his email. Elder Millard and I were able to teach together and I think it was pretty good.

Monday:  We had zone meeting in Kichijoji. We just went over the stuff we learned at MLC and kept it short. Then we had a meeting with this random British guy but there was some confusion and we couldn't find him. And it was super cold! It's still cold! But that's alright cause we are preaching the word!

Today:  We went to the temple and it was just a splendid time as usual. We had some delicious ramen that destroys your body 'cause it has so much fat and oil, but we eat it anyway. We also went to a recycle shop that was way sick cause everything there is cheap!

Attention readers of this email: I have some apologizing to do. For the last year and a half my e-mails have been very bland and boring. I probably wouldn't read them lol. This is because I am endlessly lazy to put all of the feeling into it. So from here on I will stop writing all these facts and schedule stuff, and I will start writing the real good stuff!! I swear I didn't just turn boring on my mission. Anyways, I should probably be talking about the gospel but yes, the atonement is real, we can overcome our trials and we can have the Savior there every step of the way. That's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment